Sign in to follow this  

Red vs Blue Needle

Hi Eddie, I am going to the Ga. mountains next week and have installed the potato in the yosh ti system in order to stay out of jail, I have removed the screen and drilled many 8mm holes in the perf section to try to free it up a little, with the setup I have now 160 main,40 pj,blue needle 3rd clip,3/4 mix, it seems unhappy in the cruise range but WOT is very good, I dropped the needle one and it improved but in reading JD's notes the red needle may be a better choice in the 2nd clip with the temp/humidity in Fl.instead of the first clip of the blue, so I just need to clean up the lower middle, do you have any thoughts on this ?

Hope all is well with you and yours, Mike Bruns

Thanks Eddie, the red/4th clip helped alot, heve you found any other way to silence the yosh ti other than that latest insert ? that thing plays hell with the tuning.

Mike

MJBruns,

I just moved to Colorado from Georgia after 20years in Georgia. Trust me, you do not have to worry about going to jail with your exhaust in Ga. You don't have to run spark arrestors or quiet exhaust. You don't even register your bikes in Ga. I rode just about every trail in Ga and have seen it all. Right down to no silencer or muffler at all. In fact I never saw a warden the whole time I was there. They are real lax on there laws there and you will have NO PROBLEMS running whatever you show up with. Uncork it and ride......

OWENLO :thumbsup:

I have an SM and we start our mountain carving in Lumpkin County, the Police are "famous" for giving awards to those who worship the roads there

Mike