Sign in to follow this  

free mods for kdx

can anybody list some things that i might be able to do to my kdx that require little or no money?(im saving for a car) i dont hav much to spare but i thought somebody here would probably be able to help me out with something on my bike. Anything would be nice. Thanx in advance :thumbsup:

hey id rather hav a great bike and soon hopefully a car then a great bike that runs a tiny bit better than stock and nooooo car i hav a uni air filter in by the way

hey id rather hav a great bike and soon hopefully a car then a great bike that runs a tiny bit better than stock and nooooo car i hav a uni air filter in by the way

Then take up Chess, it's cheap.

dirtbikes cost money, no matter what. Just ride your KDX and enjoy it.

Then take up Chess, it's cheap.

dirtbikes cost money, no matter what. Just ride your KDX and enjoy it.

:ride:

If you work hard, you can have a bike and a car :thumbsup:

The car is more way more important, save your money. Besides, you can't get a bj on your KDX going 70 down the highway. :thumbsup:

Besides tossing the airbox lid, you'll also want to get the jetting spot-on. Kdx's tend to be pretty rich stock, so you can get some nice performance gain from sorting out the jets. If you're using the stock pipe, and dont want to buy an aftermarket one right now, you can actually cut the stocker open, remove the baffle thats in there, and weld it back together -- a bit of a project, but low cost and you'll get almost the performance of an fmf or pro circuit pipe. See the link to the site at the bottom for info on the pipe mod and other tips to tune this bike. If you toss the aibox lid, or change the pipe from stock, you'll need to rejet after each change. Good luck with it.

http://www.dirtrider.net/justkdx/