Sign in to follow this  

My '07 450 XC

Thats not a 2007..........

Is it

Has diff plates than the 07 I saw a pic of

Yes, those are 07 graphics, they are out already. KEVXR416 picked up his sweet 400XC-W Wednesday.

Nice 450 spody! It's good to see one with dirt on it as opposed to all the spotless motocross bikes that usually get posted here.

I Love it ! You Suck, But no, really I love it...

As a dealer employee, can you share the $$?

I'm want to get a look at the KTM Dual Sports. Do you have any on the floor yet? How rugged does the DS gear look?

Really, Awsome bike !

Yep 07s are out. Our local dealer ship has 30 or 40 07 CRF450r's and people come from all over CA to get them. Its called Roseville Cycle Center. They had a bunch of 07 100s too and that was a few weeks ago.

mods so far: ims desert tank, gpr stabilizer, flexx bars and custom handguards, lighting kit, traction pads, (filtered) air box side cover, leo vince pipe, grip heaters, frame guards, pivot pegz, exhaust guard, skid plate, pds shock boot

Looks good. I hate that chain lube though, the Bel-Ray Super Clean stuff, I have a brand new can I never use.

Looks good. I hate that chain lube though, the Bel-Ray Super Clean stuff, I have a brand new can I never use.

send it to me, i love it!