Sign in to follow this  

kdx 200 or klx340

i have a klx 340 right now and also have a yamaha banshee 4wheeler. im selling the banshee and someone offered me a 2002 kdx 200 with around 60 miles on it looks brand new. the thing is im in need of cash so im going to be keeping one bike. should i do the trade my banshee is a 2000 and worth around 2500-2800 and the kdx only books at around 1800 should i ask for some cash . thanks guys

ken

i have a klx 340 right now and also have a yamaha banshee 4wheeler. im selling the banshee and someone offered me a 2002 kdx 200 with around 60 miles on it looks brand new. the thing is im in need of cash so im going to be keeping one bike. should i do the trade my banshee is a 2000 and worth around 2500-2800 and the kdx only books at around 1800 should i ask for some cash . thanks guys

ken

What will the KDX200 do to justify the purchase? I believe the KLX and the KDX were both designed to be very competent trail bikes.

Just my 2 cents.

i dont really know you just got look at what is fair i guess and make sure that you really want to commit to it good luck.

$1800 book seems a little low to me for a KDX with 60 miles. Especially if it also looks like it only has 60 miles (brand new). Sell the banshee for what I could get out of it and remove some hassle of finding another buyer for the kdx. Unless you want to keep the KDX instead of the KLX??

I think you should trade the Banshee for the KDX plus cash, and then part out your KLX, and make a ton of money. I'll buy that motor off you for starts. = )