Sign in to follow this  

All Wheel Drive Motorcycle

check it out http://www.christini.com/motorcycle/buy-framekit.php

i think the idea is pretty cool. but i think its a little to intrusive with a new frame and gas tank and all that. i bet its gonna be a reall hefty price. and christini is going to have to deal with things like chasis stiffness and gas tank sizes and other non-awd related things. but if it works out it could rock off-road and gncc style competitions. probably eats through front tires super quick too. but the whole package must be really appealing to KTMs because that way they get an aluminum frame from the whole deal.

i think someone a while back posted something like that on here. i think they said the frame sussposed to cost like 5000 bucks or something close to that. its also for the crf250x i beleive.

yeah if i understand right thats a different design they had ohlins build for them. it was hydrolic and and not mechanical like this one. i think it was jsut for the dakar and not dor sale.

yeah... i bet a crf250x with 2wd would run like a raped ape lol

We should have an AWD Christini bike on display at our Endurocross 06 both in Las Vegas this fall...

I like your thinking! :ride:

Now I wonder if they make those for my TTR :thumbsup::applause:

We should have an AWD Christini bike on display at our Endurocross 06 both in Las Vegas this fall...

whose we? as in a TT booth at the enduro cross? cool