Sign in to follow this  

Qward video

dude are you serious, how many times is theis vid gonna be posted, I've seen it in 3 other threads in the past week. You got to get a job or a life or both. Do a search or just open your eyes. Stop posting the same stuff over and over.

dude are you serious, how many times is theis vid gonna be posted, I've seen it in 3 other threads in the past week. You got to get a job or a life or both. Do a search or just open your eyes. Stop posting the same stuff over and over.

I have never ever seen this on TT. But in light of weather on not I've seen this on tt or if it's repost you sir get the bung hole of the day award. Thanks for all your great wisdome. Oh yea show me those three treads that it was posted in this last week. If you don't want to see reposts look for something like my video this was my trip last weekend. I'm sorry to waste 10 seconds of your life.

Gotta admit it, that's poseted a few times to many. I've been a member here for few yrs now and seen it so many times it's rediculous. Oh well though, it's not that big of a deal....

I have never ever seen this on TT. But in light of weather on not I've seen this on tt or if it's repost you sir get the bung hole of the day award. Thanks for all your great wisdome. Oh yea show me those three treads that it was posted in this last week. If you don't want to see reposts look for something like my video this was my trip last weekend. I'm sorry to waste 10 seconds of your life.

oh man. it gets me every time. :thumbsup:

I didn't see it because you removed it...but if Qward video means quad video, im glad i missed out, lol.

Sorry guys but I don't know what the link was. I just found it and though it was entertaining and had never seen the video before so I thought why not share it. The nice guy that thumperwrestler is helped to encourage me to be bitter and delete it. Just P.M. thumperwrestler for the link to the three other posts from this week. He'll steer you in the correct direction.

I found this one today(8/11/06) on pg 2 of pics & vids. The other ones were posted from diff sites with a diff URl, but the same vid.

Sorry to come off strong, hit the set. It just PO's me to see it so many times especially with numerous posts in the original thread when it was 1st on here(like 2yrs ago). :thumbsup:

tanke.gif