Sign in to follow this  

2000 Xr

Would this engine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-XR100-XR-CRF-CRF100-100-ENGINE-MOTOR-NICE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35595QQihZ005QQitemZ150020852617QQrdZ1

Work in my 2000 XR100R? It's out of an 04 CRF100. Also, does anyone know a good source for engines for these bikes? I need to get one in here pretty quick, so if anyone has leads on one for sale, it'd be much appreciated.

He's a great source for parts. It will bolt right in. However, the price will go wayyyyyyyyyy up. If it goes too high and you don't get it. I have one for $400 less the electrics.

Hey socalxr,

I just picked up a '00 XR100 for my son with a grenaded top-end. Interested in selling just the top end? If not I would be interested in the motor you have for sale. Just joined thumpertalk so not sure how to PM yet...my email is jsproch1@yahoo.com.

Hey socalxr,

I just picked up a '00 XR100 for my son with a grenaded top-end. Interested in selling just the top end? If not I would be interested in the motor you have for sale. Just joined thumpertalk so not sure how to PM yet...my email is jsproch1@yahoo.com.

The top end is fine on the motor I have in my basement, here, it's the bottom end and transmission that are messed up. What all parts do you need? If I get a whole new setup, I'll be happy to get rid of any parts I can from the old motor.

I just picked up a complete motor out of a '99 off ebay. The bottom end I have is in excellent shape. I may not need it if the motor is in good condition. I'll let you know when I have the new motor bolted up...