Sign in to follow this  

River Rat Hare Scramble

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has been to this race before it is held in Athen's, PA.

I am looking at trying out a Hare Scramble and am curious of the type of course it is.

Thanks for any feedback

Nope, dont know anything about it....this is the first year WNYOA is running this event. I am sure it will be a blast as are all the other WNYOA events.

The River Ratz HS is a new track this year for the WNYOA series, it also has not had a HS race of any series ran on it, back in say like the late 70's and 80's there used to be a enduro series race that ran some of the woods this track will have, but never a HS race held. The woods have many trails setup in them because their are a group of guys that for years have rode almost every sunday morning on the trails, I have rode the woods there a few times lastyear and the year before(practice rides) there is alot of good riding, hills, some wet area's,some tight stuff, you name it you will prolly see it at this race...I have not rode there at all this year, but I bet Art(the promoter) will have a track setup that most will enjoy...

Bob