Sign in to follow this  

Something for the Chad Reed Haters

lets just hope that come january ivan can prove that reed is the real chump....

lets just hope that come january ivan can prove that reed is the real chump....

It's always good to dream. :thumbsup: JK, kind of.

How recent are these pictures? If there still on his bike then DAMN...haha, I remember Chad apologizing in a Racer X about it saying "where I'm from it's more of a joke, guess you American's think of that word differently" or something...WELL WELCOME TO AMERICA CHAD! I

I like Reed he is a great rider :thumbsup: and who the hell are u haters to be callin him names like cry baby etc. when he is about 100x better than u on a bike :ride:

I like Reed he is a great rider :thumbsup: and who the hell are u haters to be callin him names like cry baby etc. when he is about 100x better than u on a bike :ride:

I used to like him, but then I found out he was a as$hole.

cry baby huh??i dont see too many riders racing wit a dislocated shoulder?

You would be amazed at how many people would if it was their only job and were getting a 6 figure salary for doing it :thumbsup:

cry baby huh??i dont see too many riders racing wit a dislocated shoulder?

more than a few people have speculated publically whether or not reed was hurt as badly as he claimed......i don't know what these guys do....they seem superhuman (ryan hughes breaking his leg at southwick in the first moto and riding the second moto with a busted leg) langston riding with a torn up ankle.....i personally watched stewart limping bad enough at southwick this year that he needed to be HELPED onto his bike.....at unadilla he could get on it himself but was still limping....the mags should run a story on this....perhaps they have a higher tolerance for pain than the rest of us....but i also bet they get the most cutting edge treatments all week and i'm sure they must get some really good pain shots just before the races so ....as impressive as it is to ride injured....theres more to it than just them being able to take pain......i've separated my shoulder and broken my arm....no way in hell could i ride with either injury.....of course i'm not on a factory team having shots etc......

just cuz he's faster than any of us doesnt mean he cant still be a cry baby...it just means that were all slower than a crybaby..haha

more than a few people have speculated publically whether or not reed was hurt as badly as he claimed......i don't know what these guys do....they seem superhuman (ryan hughes breaking his leg at southwick in the first moto and riding the second moto with a busted leg) langston riding with a torn up ankle.....i personally watched stewart limping bad enough at southwick this year that he needed to be HELPED onto his bike.....at unadilla he could get on it himself but was still limping....the mags should run a story on this....perhaps they have a higher tolerance for pain than the rest of us....but i also bet they get the most cutting edge treatments all week and i'm sure they must get some really good pain shots just before the races so ....as impressive as it is to ride injured....theres more to it than just them being able to take pain......i've separated my shoulder and broken my arm....no way in hell could i ride with either injury.....of course i'm not on a factory team having shots etc......

Hardcore painkillers. thinking back to Daytona, wasn't Reed thanking his doctor for the shot after the race?

Reed uses his injuries as excuses. Who knew RC had a broken hand last year? No one

Ivan is a douche, I couldnt believe how he trashed villipoto in the racer x vid. Its not suprising he let chads little comment ruin his life.

What Racer X vid? What did he say?

He said that you are the cry baby and need to mind your own business :thumbsup::ride:

He said that you are the cry baby and need to mind your own business :thumbsup::applause:

:ride:

Seriously though, what'd Ivan say about RV?