Sign in to follow this  

MX Video

Good stuff, that one kid like stoped right after the jump and looked back, you almost hit him...lol.

Thanks for the comments.

The kid was OK..just shaken up after going over the bars after casing the small double. He was lucky he didn't end up being a speed bump. :ride:

I'm in the vid but that's not me riding the 450....it's one of the guys I ride with and I let him throw on the helmet cam for a few laps so I could get a perspective of what it's like to ride a bike.

I'm one of "them" as alot of the members on here call us......what is it? "Quad-tards" as you can see in this other vid. :thumbsup: But I'm different then what alot of the members on this board classify us as...I don't do donuts in the parking lot, I wear all the proper riding gear, I follow the rules on an MX track and I respect all riders...quads or bikes.

CLICK HERE

was some of the helmet cam like fast forwarded or something, i dont know but sometimes it seemed kinda...too quick. Anyways cool vid those jumps were pretty sweet

was some of the helmet cam like fast forwarded or something, i dont know but sometimes it seemed kinda...too quick. Anyways cool vid those jumps were pretty sweet

No fast fowarding of the vid...just some slow mo here and there.

Who is the band in that video, if any one knows?

The band is "Filter". They've been around since the late 80's and they're awesome.