Whats the best exhaust

I want a slip-on that can give me everywhere power that pulls in the top pretty far. I was thinking leo vince or yoshi for sure. I want something that sounds good and different and i dont care how loud i have alot of land

i have a FMF powercore 4 and i like it alot. i dont know what bike you have so i dont know whats available. it seems to add power all around and is lighter than stock

I also have a FMF powercore slip on, and since i have installed it, I have been :ride: every since. I also drops two pounds off the weight of you bike :thumbsup:

I have a 2003 yz450f and i am choosing either a leo vince or a yoshi for i cant decide

Its either a leo vince or yoshi. I love long pipes but i dont think the leo will be loud enough for me. I heard that the yoshi revs quick. I want a pipe that is loud and revs quick. and looks good like the leo vince.

Both have different inserts you can use. You can run the leo plenty open for great power and response if you want. Same with the Yoshi. Out of these two, I would go the leo, but that part is up to you! :thumbsup:

Leo Vince is also said to be used with stock jetting......How many db is the stock 03 yz450????? with yoshi??? with leo vince?? What jetting does yoshi use? Please help me out

Hey turismo its gotta be plenty loud though... Not tooo loud but pretty damn loud. I love to hear the sound of a open four stroke. Dont get mad at me...... I wont take your riding land away I have my own in the country.

Why not stick with the stocker and put a PMB spark arrestor on it

Hey turismo its gotta be plenty loud though... Not tooo loud but pretty damn loud. I love to hear the sound of a open four stroke. Dont get mad at me...... I wont take your riding land away I have my own in the country.

Don't worry about me champ, I got a procircuit! :thumbsup:

Both pipes you are looking at can be louder than stock which is ~102db, but not by much. Around ~103db. They sound a lot more grumpier too!