Sign in to follow this  

Comfortable Foot Pegs

I got a pair of Fastway F3 Pegs on my 450 they are the most comfortable pegs i've had.I could stand all day, no slip and they are adjustable.I would reccomend that you check them out :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but how could footpegs be more comfortable? I mean, they could be extended and widened, but then they'd get in the way on tight trails. Are they angled? Different grips on them? Do rubber washers act to counter vibrations? How are they adjustable? :thumbsup:

Sorry about all the questions...I'm just curious and don't have any knowledge on this subject.

I have the F3's and they're great. They're a lot wider than stock, and atleast for MX this is a good thing. I also like the allen head screws for grip. They work well and don't tear up my boots :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but how could footpegs be more comfortable? I mean, they could be extended and widened, but then they'd get in the way on tight trails. Are they angled? Different grips on them? Do rubber washers act to counter vibrations? How are they adjustable? :thumbsup:

Sorry about all the questions...I'm just curious and don't have any knowledge on this subject.

Sorry maybe this will help www.mxdeals.com go to accessories/foot pegs Fastway F3

Maybe I'm just dumb, but how could footpegs be more comfortable? I mean, they could be extended and widened, but then they'd get in the way on tight trails. Are they angled? Different grips on them? Do rubber washers act to counter vibrations? How are they adjustable? :ride:

more comfy because they are so freakin wide...makes ur feet more planted to the bike..

i agree the fastway f3 pegs are the best pegs ive ever used in my life :thumbsup:

ttr 125 pegs are SMALL... i hate them, but foot pegs are expensive, so i guess i will have to live with mine :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just dumb, but how could footpegs be more comfortable? I mean, they could be extended and widened, but then they'd get in the way on tight trails. Are they angled? Different grips on them? Do rubber washers act to counter vibrations? How are they adjustable? :ride:

I dont ride much trails anymore, but i dont see how they would get in the way.. One thing else about the comfort, you can set them so they sit about a 1/2" lower, which helps out w/my 6'1 body, im not as crouched, 1/2" doesnt seem like much, but its noticable.. Also, you can tilt them, on the backside, up against the frame, there is a bolt, you add more washers, and the pegs tilt up.. This helps keep my knees firmly planted angainst the radiator shrouds.. Check them out, you may like them :thumbsup:

ttr 125 pegs are SMALL... i hate them, but foot pegs are expensive, so i guess i will have to live with mine :ride:

well thanks for that bit of information :thumbsup:

Alot wider

Feet dont hurt

''NO'' you don't notice the pegs the width is a big plus :thumbsup: I agree w/ Rickyd i have adjusted mine @ a slight angle to set my knees in tighter on the seat and tank it does make a big difference :ride: