how do you approach doubles?

Hi guys my name is squishy I think I out smarted 1996CR125 by deleting his post and putting my own words in but I think I forgot how to speel quote wait a minute........... uhhh I think my spellcheck and my copy and paste isn't worckin wite let me see if it works. Well anyways guys the other day my bike got a flat tire so i figured it was my spark plug so I pulled out my wooden spark plug and replaced it with my finger well lets just say i only have3 and a 1/2 fingers now and a messed up bike.

Try that on for size you want to be an ass i can 2 well cause i tired of being bothered and harrassed every time I post something.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and everybody I'm sorry I was only pissed the past couple of days because I lost a big race so I'm to anyone I've put down including you squishy I oppologize to everyone sorry.

Back to jumping.I was taught a big jump by going side by side with a really good rider pacing me.He would jump and I would roll out of the throttle at the face.When I had the speed down,I just hit it no problem.Another guy helped me by jumping on my bike while I watched.He had the gear we wanted and I could hear how hard to rev the motor in that gear.I hit that one first try as well.I would advise pacing with the good riders.I have found them very willing to teach someone who will listen and put in a good effort. Most jumps are mental,but don't try the big hits untill you can brake tap the nose down and rev the nose up.This is also assuming you already have solid body position and don't get kicked nose up or bucked uncontrollably by the rear end.If you do you have no busness going big.

and everybody I'm sorry I was only pissed the past couple of days because I lost a big race so I'm to anyone I've put down including you squishy I oppologize to everyone sorry.

looks like somebody got threatened to be banned :applause:

You are a true teenage stereo type that makes ME look bad!

If i act the same, tell me and ill leave, because ide hate to be so stupid

When i hit the track, i clear all the small doubles before i even roll them, makes you feel like a big man ?

20-30ft. sounds kinda small...

I jump step-ups 1st or 2nd lap because they are WAAYY easier to predict, now step-dwns take some guessing if you cant see the landing :applause:

Godspeed man...godspeed :ride: lol