Sign in to follow this  

Washougal 125 Highlights (spoiler if not seen broadcast)

Howdy folks,

Well, another good round of racing for the 125's at washougal. Not too much to speak of but good racing- grant lost a front end in moto2 like in 2nd or 3rd but only lost a spot, not even a replay, but otherwise only one real 'event'- villopoto stuffs alessi in moto2, -again.- They got 'history' huh? This in battling for second. Villopoto lost a valve and seized an engine in m1, dnf.

http://media.putfile.com/2006-08-Washougal-125-rv-parks-ma

(divx5/mp3)

m1: short, grant, alessi, hepler, goerke

m2: short, rv, grant, alessi, adams

Lol I'm surprised allesi's mechanic didn't slap RV with the pit board again after that pass.

That happen before? (didn't see it.) coming into 2005 (first time for the guy here) saw alessi as an alright guy, then heard of the history and then saw glen helen. Anyway, the guy seems to be growin' up a bit now overtime, fessin' up to being an idiot and takin' his payback, but, RV just won't let the guy go. So goes it, MA seems to have done it to himself, but to ride it out- take it like a man. SLAP! RV ain't playin' huh? that's two races in a row (clip up eventually here.) I'll give it to RV, but before long as MA takes it, RV will eventually look like/act like a fool, he doesn't seem the fool type, he's a pretty smart rider- and a damn good rider at that. Must all be 'payback.' RV fan here, even Alessi (even), came in late on the guy for Alessi, both decent riders, let's watch it all ride out.... I'd now like to see RV drop the *hit, he's got the speed clean and fair, upto him, we'll see.... (more great racing...)