Dan Pastor overjump in On The Pipe

OUCH!! Why do professionals make crashing seem graceful and like no big deal? I would have been paralyzed for life after a crash like that!!

Graceful? Far from it, did you see the list of injuries? Jeez... thats crazy!

That was insane! Must be tough to make a full recovery with a list of injuries that long. I don't really see why guys need to push the limits that far... cause you know eventually going to go down.. its just a matter of when.

Man ouch ? . I hope all the best for that guy. But he wasn't really thinking stuff through if he isn't able to pay his medical bills and asking for donations. He had to know that insurance isn't going to pay for all cost of a huge list of injuries sych as that. To me it seems really irresponsible, I hope he didnt have a wife and kids. People need to respect their bodies more, think about it would I rather donate to a kid injured in a car accident or to some guy jumping huge distances or a motorcylce fully aware of the risk. If your going to pull stunts like that you had better know well ahead of time how you are going to pay for stuff like that.

-peace out

Do you think he was paralyzed after that? Is it generally easy to paralyze yourself, or does your body have to take a big beating?

No, he wasnt paralyzed. It is pretty easy to paralyze yourself. Its all the WAY you fall. My cousins cousin over shot a 60 ft jump and now hes paralyzed and MAY have to have his foot amputated due to a bone infection because his insurance company dropped him. His total medical bill was somewhere around $750,000 ?