Sign in to follow this  

NEW 150's

them bikes will be packed with power and fun to ride! i cant wait for them to come out!! i seen a pic of the YZ150F and it looks like a sick little bike....im gonna try and find some pics of it to post!

them bikes will be packed with power and fun to ride! i cant wait for them to come out!! i seen a pic of the YZ150F and it looks like a sick little bike....im gonna try and find some pics of it to post!

:thumbsup::ride::applause:

It's true,

Honda, and Yamaha have the 150's mx versions waiting in the wings! The problem is the AMA. They say the concern is the calculated costs. What kid, or adult wouldn't want one of them to play with, or for the racer with the new bike. With such an overwhelming buzz about this bike I am surprised It isn't here yet. I've only been waiting for 3 years now to see this highly antisipated prize. It's obvious that the CRF150 is the perfect size bike to throw around. It's disappointing when you throw your leg over the trail bike and discover how sluggish it is in the stock version. The new bike's are going to be on the scene in Europe for January 07 maybe sooner, but not the U.S. :thumbsup:

I wish they would have put half the effort that was spent on building a $5k mini time bomb into chassis, etc upgrades on the CRF150/230 (like rear disc brake and suspension). And how about an air cooled CRF300F? Oh well no figuring Honda to do the right thing recently. :thumbsup:

I wish they would have put half the effort that was spent on building a $5k mini time bomb into chassis, etc upgrades on the CRF150/230 (like rear disc brake and suspension). And how about an air cooled CRF300F? Oh well no figuring Honda to do the right thing recently. :thumbsup:

Exactly! We need an advanced playbike in the mid $4K price range, not based off a competition MX timebomb.

No, those photo's in the article are real, that's the 06 CRF150F, the same thing we've always been looking at, only with an electric start engine, that is NOT a motocross bike. Those "YZ150F's" you saw in the magazines are ARTIST RENDERINGS just like the little icon in the picture stated.