Sign in to follow this  

Looks like Buffalo tomorrow, anyone else going?

Number 542 for the 250F and number 787 for the KX450F. We were pounding laps with Sparkplug, number 972 most of the day, until we left at 1:30 anyway. Dippin was there also, but spent more time working on his bike that riding, unfortunately. :thumbsup: Matt was also there early also, he left around 11:00.

Ok.I got there at 12:30.I saw sparkplug leaving shortly after......I got my nerve back and started jumpimg the big TT again.I've been chicken for about 4 weeks after a good spooky landing.I made the second clay track step up for the first time also.Good day of riding.

al are you the guy on the yamaha # 13 i was talking too? Should have said hi, i havent met you yet!

If you are #724 and were doing whips off the big TT kicker over my front tire,yes.I did not put 2+2 together.Right after you reassured me that my springs were ok for me,I sat awhile and then started jumping good again.You can really out think yourself on big jumps sometimes.

I was out there. Number 811 on a yz250F with Cycra pro bends. I saw two sick ass dudes doing whips on Kawis. Who where they? They kicked @ss

I was out there. Number 811 on a yz250F with Cycra pro bends. I saw two sick ass dudes doing whips on Kawis. Who where they? They kicked @ss

probably me....hahaha ya right. What were their numbers? I bet one was 214. Then you have a choice of 413, 724, 228

One dude had a white suit i think with longer hair i think. They both knew eachother and were doing back to back whips together. It was later in the day like at 4PM

Believe or not.

I drank only 8 beers all weekend. :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause:

Christ, I had about that many. What is wrong with you?

Christ, I had about that many. What is wrong with you?

I think I'm going thru a mid-life crisis.

Those guys were Dippin and Shuck.I remember talking to you on top the big TT ,811.