Sign in to follow this  

Exhaust question

I am going to be purchasing a pipe for my bike soon and the ones i am deciding between are the two brothers, pro circuit, and the white brothers. I was just curious as to who is running these on their yzf and what their opinions are?

Hmmmm. My brother has the whitebro's system on his bike, I can say it is truely awesome piece of gear. I got a procircuit on my bike, that is awesome too. I have heard of many great things about the two bro's pipe too!

So I say get which ever's cheapest, that would be the Whitebro's Aluminum pro. It is probably the most durable too. Which ever way you go, you will end up with a great pipe.

I got the white bro it made a great hit out of courners maybe just a little to much but I heard if you put a HI comp piston with the pipe it all most like a Race engine.

I have the white bros. If i didn't like the pipe i would not have bought one for the 05 after i sold my 03. It is truely amazing. Nice gains everywhere especially down low like coming out of corners. I wouldn't second guess it.