Sign in to follow this  

Finally here!!!!

Hey fellow TT'rs. I just moved here from Cali so I wanted to say Hi. I am in Northglenn (little north of Denver), and I have only been here for 3 weeks. I am hoping to finally get on the bike Sunday. I still have to play with the jetting.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. Hopefully we can meet on the trails sometime.

Welcome to the area. When you come to Utah for some riding post it here because there are tons of riders who are happy to show fellow riders around. If you are not already a member consider joining the Blue Ribbon Coalition and the Colorado Off Hi-way Vehicle Organization. BRC and COHVO are working hard to keep your public land open. Happy trails, FnShan

A couple of us are going trail riding just west of town on Monday. Shoot me a PM if you two can make it.

Thanks for the info guys. I would love to ride Monday, but I am working. Let me know if you are ever up for a weekend ride. :thumbsup:

I put together a lot of Rides out of my shop.

Some easy some hard & some camping.

We have a lot of Family and girls that ride-- Some real well.

I am planning camping trips Labor Day and Utah Mid Oct. and a Baja ,San Felipe, trip Christmas –New Years.

Call me or stop by some time

George Gangler

george@arvadacycle.com

www.arvadacycle.com

Arvada Cycle

10940 W 44th Ave

Wheat Ridge Co. 80033

303-422-3957

That sounds great!!!! I will take you up on the offer to do some group rides. We are always up for meeting new people and seeing some new riding spots. Heck...everything is new now. We will drop in sometime. :thumbsup:

I hope nobody here is fooled MX-CHIC she wants the hardest riding she likes the double black Diamond here in Calif. I used to ride with her and her husband here in Calif. I know she can ride don't take it too easy on her.Good luck Amber & Troy You have to be your own Guineapig now but you know your ability you got game girl.Have a blast buy a big place so I\we can visit can't wait to check out the riding there.