Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye CA

Well guys I haven't been on TT for months because I was getting things set for moving. I thought I better say goodbye to you guys here so the few people that I have chatted with wouldn't wonder what the heck happed to me. The hubby and I have move to Colorado. I will miss you guys in the california forum as I think it is the busyest regional forum on TT. Thanks for the good times guys. :thumbsup:

:applause: MX,

You're still allowed to look in on us in Cali. :ride: We won't hold it against you that you had to move to that evil state. They have some killer skiing in that neighborhood. :thumbsup:

It's all good! :applause:

Ya I will be poking my head in here still. I couldn't leave the CA forum completely.....I just don't get to see you on the trails for a while.

Amber? why the move? give us the details.

You guys are good friends.

Troy and I felt like we needed a change. Colorado is beautiful place and it is much more affordable than California. House prices our much more affordable and wages are good. We have lived in the same place most of our lives so, we thought if we wanted to try something new....better do it now while we still can. :thumbsup:

Do they have a race series in CO.?

Nothing compares to District 36!!!!! They have a few WORCS and some Harescambles, but it won't compare to the volume that Dist 36 has. They also have more enduro and some poker runs too. I am going to miss all the women competition that I had with Dist. 36.

I will be saying Goodbye Michigan, and hello California in a year.

I will be saying Goodbye Michigan, and hello California in a year.

Then Welcome to California. :thumbsup:

Ya they could not handle riding with us Califonia people so they left me here to ride with new people.I will be the one that misses you guys most.Show them colorado Men and woman How we ride out here Amber I know you will.RIDE HARD OR STAY HOME!Right Amber you know I have to come check out the riding there see Ya soon.

Love you guys with all my heart

your bro-in-law Jeff

Socal or Norcal?

So-Cal, Los Angeles area. Anaheim is right on top of the list as of now. Anaheim or Westwood.

So-Cal, Los Angeles area. Anaheim is right on top of the list as of now. Anaheim or Westwood.

Lucky. You have like 10 tracks down there.

Good Luck Amber...I had a lot of fun racing with you this year. You'll be missed.