Sign in to follow this  

Anyone going to Blue diamond park? (Sat, 8/12/06)

I'll be there w/ a video camera. Just come over if you want me to get you some footage. :thumbsup:

Just got back w/ some video. I was wearing a Yellow Yami shirt. :ride:

i was there on a the honda recon atv..i had a 6 pack of beer on the rack, im about 50 lbs overweight and i was wearing a shirt that said "unregistered sex offender" ..i have a beard and glasses, im about 47:thumbsup: lol jk...why didnt u ride the dr.z ?

...i had a 6 pack of beer on the rack...

...i was wearing a shirt that said "unregistered sex offender"...

Well, that would explain why your picture is in this month's issue of 4WheelerWorld AND every Post Office in Monmouth and Ocean County :thumbsup:

I was there watching some of my friends practice. I had both ACLs done on July 25th, so no riding for a couple of months for me. :ride: If you have any video of them please post it. Look for #11 on a YZ250, #318 on a CRF450 #686 on a YZF250 and #54 on a KFX450. That kid on the RM125 was cruising. :thumbsup:

nice vids....that # 99 is Mark Alfano ...he races the Delmarva series...fast kid! also liked the shot of the 3 tables from the OTHER side...dont see that often.

good shot of the ez-up takin off too...lol...i hate when that happens...lol

number 99 was flying! I wanted to slap that kid on the rm125 with the pink stripe on his helmet. He was getting on my nerves. i'll take a look for ya, mx4life.

I didn't ride b/c my dad usually takes me and he was busy so my mommy drove me and she's nervous with the trailer. I told her I'm not nervous with driving the trailer but my old man said not a good idea for a noob dirver to be hauling a trailer. :thumbsup: I had fun nonetheless.

i was there on a the honda recon atv..i had a 6 pack of beer on the rack, im about 50 lbs overweight and i was wearing a shirt that said "unregistered sex offender" ..i have a beard and glasses, im about 47:thumbsup: lol jk...why didnt u ride the dr.z ?

LMFAO:bonk: :cheers: