Sign in to follow this  

Like Sliding Off Your Bike?

Then get an FMF seat cover!!! My buddy and I were riding the other day, and I rode his bike up a hill and started sliding off the back because of this polished/shiny/nogrip seat cover. Does anyone actually like these? IMO it doesn't grip worth a :thumbsup: and they might as well not sell it.

Yeah, it does look pretty nice, but I hated it because of how slick it was. LOL, I don't think he has acces to armorall, it's just the stuff they make it out of, if you had enough, you could probably make a slip and slide. There is absolutely nothing to help grip...no big deal cause it's not bike, but I don't know how he rides with it.

stay away from armor all, i used some to clean up my dads yz490 seat, i went to take it for a test ride, tryied to pull a wheelie, my ass was off the seat so fast i must have looked like i did it on purpose

I bet their is either Armor all or SC1 or somthing along that line on it.I had a FMF seat cover on my old 250f and it was extremely grippy.

If you want to use armor-all on plastics, it's fine, but for seat, to make it shine and clean, use some WD-40 instend. It will not be slippery, and it will look good.

i have a gripper seat cover on my bike and it works great. the foam is really stiff though...the guy i bought it from liked it that way.

i have a gripper seat cover on my bike and it works great. the foam is really stiff though...the guy i bought it from liked it that way.

Yeah, I have a gripper too and it works really well.

yea, on my old kx 80 i had a flat seat cover, it was stock and it had no grip to start with. i cleaned it up with armor all one day and put it on the seat, i couldnt hold on, it was rediculous. i also put some on my friends bike that nite while we were working on them and it didnt dow that much because it had the indented square gripper on it.

The armor all wipes are the best, slide one across your buddies seat when he isnt looking :thumbsup: