Sign in to follow this  

Boise area RIDERS...

I am looking for some people to ride with, all my other buddies have not been interested in ridding so I need some new buddies.... Anyone else looking for someone to ride with please shoot me a PM!!!!

I am riding all the time and we have a local website in your area, Yes it has atv also,, Its idahoatv.net

I am riding all the time and we have a local website in your area, Yes it has atv also,, Its idahoatv.net

Well I went to your site, looks like it's mostly quad riders on that forum. I'll keep an eye in there and if you guys have a ride that pops up and look like fun I'll jump in...

That's a great place but there is really a lot more to offer in other areas as well.

I'm sure there is but i've just never made a habbit of doing serious exploration alone and since I seem to piss everyone I meet off I normally ride alone lol.

I lived there for a few years, then moved to AZ. Were moving back to Kuna next month. I use to ride 8th street and blacks creek quite a bit. Also would go up to the foothills from NE Boise too. One of my favorite places is Idaho City, in the late spring.

06 450X Last time I checked, I was an intermediate rider.

Bruce

Another favorite of mine, was. Silver City. Loved that ride. I hear it's overgrown with ATV's now. :thumbsup:

Another favorite of mine, was. Silver City. Loved that ride. I hear it's overgrown with ATV's now. :thumbsup:

Yep...

And then some....

Well ya there are some ATVs in the SC riding area but I rarely see them on the trails when I am on them. I could sure use some people to ride with, anyone interested this coming weekend please shoot me a PM....

I lived there for a few years, then moved to AZ. Were moving back to Kuna next month. I use to ride 8th street and blacks creek quite a bit. Also would go up to the foothills from NE Boise too. One of my favorite places is Idaho City, in the late spring.

06 450X Last time I checked, I was an intermediate rider.

Bruce

I live in Kuna, maybe we can get together for some rides sometime!!

Well ya there are some ATVs in the SC riding area but I rarely see them on the trails when I am on them. I could sure use some people to ride with, anyone interested this coming weekend please shoot me a PM....

where r u looking to ride this weekend?

Either out in the Murphy area, or maybe up in the Danskin range or I would even consider going up too Idaho City.

i'm thinking of riding murphy sat or sun morning.

Either out in the Murphy area, or maybe up in the Danskin range or I would even consider going up too Idaho City.

Can you really ride IC or the Danskin's this time of year? I was under the impression both of those places were under snow until late spring.:busted:

If I ever get a weekend off I'd ride with ya.:banghead: Otherwise it's weekday's only for me.

Can you really ride IC or the Danskin's this time of year? I was under the impression both of those places were under snow until late spring.:busted:

If I ever get a weekend off I'd ride with ya.:banghead: Otherwise it's weekday's only for me.

Hey Dan,

Look at the dates of this thread...it's a little old :ride:

I could hear you getting excited..:D

Hey Dan,

Look at the dates of this thread...it's a little old :banghead:

I could hear you getting excited..:busted:

Yeah I realized that after I read through the thread later on, that's just wrong I was getting ready to go! Have you been doing any riding Mike?

Yeah I realized that after I read through the thread later on, that's just wrong I was getting ready to go! Have you been doing any riding Mike?

Yeah, I've been riding a big, leather office chair. I've worked about 17 days in a row (except last Sunday-took the family to Bogus). I opened that new McDonald's I built and started another (on paper) last week and have another in Pocatello coming this week. Coupled with several other projects, I'm buried. It's a good thing, but I'm afraid I won't see the trail for awhile. You and my neighbor, Dan, should hok up (you met him at my party). He really wants to hit it soon, too but I've been a bad riding partner :banghead:

If you want, I'll PM your number or vise versa. He's a great guy and a comperable rider to us.

Mike