Sign in to follow this  

tech 10's

do the tech 10's fit the same as tech 8's ?,like are size 11 still size 11?

I used my normal size 9 when I went to the Tech 10. My son was comfortable in a size 10 Tech 8 but had to move up to a size 11 in the Tech 10's. I'd suggest trying them on first or buy from someone with a good exchange policy.

I have a wide size 12 foot and used a 13 with the Tech 8s. I just bought Tech 10s size 13 and they fit great. I used size 12 with Tech 6s - must be the booty in the 8s and 10s.

same size as tech 8's..By the way, the buckles on the tech 10's flat out stink!!

same size as tech 8's..By the way, the buckles on the tech 10's flat out stink!!

Amen to that! I've never had to fuss so much with buckles on a $400 pair of boots in my life. I like the T10's once their on, but its bad enough I won't be buying T10's next time around.

Funny, they changed the tech 8's to the tech 10 style buckles as well.

Amen to that! I've never had to fuss so much with buckles on a $400 pair of boots in my life. I like the T10's once their on, but its bad enough I won't be buying T10's next time around.
Take a look at the buckle system on the Gaerne SG-10's, simple, easy and trouble-free. You'll wonder why everyone doesn't do it that way :thumbsup:

Funny, they changed the tech 8's to the tech 10 style buckles as well.

Not like the buckles used before were a whole lot better. I can't tighten up the bottom buckle nearly enough. But I guess I can't complain, I found a pair shoved in the back of a clearance rack for 180 bucks... :thumbsup:

I have a pair of Tech 10s, bought the same size as my Tech 8s and they fit fine. The buckles are a real POS though. Total joke. I have to pound them with my fist to get them to close all of the way.

The boots are close to worn out too and I haven't had them that long.

They are comfortable boots but I won't be buying another pair.

SIDI force SRS last a lot longer and the sole is easily replaceable. The protection is better and they are less expensive. They are comfy too.

there a pain in the ass to get on so they wont come off!

I have never really had a problem getting mine on. I just shove my foot in the boot and lean forward, and my heal drops down into the boot.

The buckles on my boots don't latch all of the way. I have to hit them pretty good until I hear a click. It's not an issue about how tight the straps are. The buckles themselves are a shitty design. The plastic piece gets worn and the aluminum rod doesn't lock like it's supposed to.

For $400 and change I expect more. :thumbsup: