Sign in to follow this  

07 Pricing?

where would that place be?? I'm in Kansas and could drive up if the price is right.

I just paid $6750 which includes taxes, set-up, title, etc. This is out the door price.

07's are not out yet. I work at a dealer and they have not come yet nor has kawi said when. If a dealer tells you when they will be there they are most likely lying. When they come, they come.

ye my dealer said kawasaki and suzuki are the worst when it comes to release dates, they never give a date.. my dealer has 07 crf250, and sxf250, yzf250 comes out in novemeber and they said the kawi and suzuk will most likely be novemeber but you never know

NoFearOakly48, I got a price and put down a deposit. They don't know when they will get one.

I was told by late Sept. the first one should be in! but as we know the dealerships do not know till its on there shipping list even then they are usually 2 weeks off.

My dealere has a couple already. Im getting mine for $6299 otd. Is this a good deal or no? Maybe I'll get an answer on this thread.