Sign in to follow this  

Tyla Rattray

At what point can they use the 07's? Or are they on them in the Nationals already.

Fourth fastest in practice at milville.On a ktm250sxf.Faster than milsaps on a 450!

8th overall in 250fs

sorry must have been looking at first practice...oooopssss.They can start using 2007 models as soon as they have a certain amount in the united states.I think its something like 400-800 units.Langston did it last year on the aluminum frame kxf.

Wow! :thumbsup:

If he'd been competing the whole season he might have won the "Motocross Lites Practice National Champion" title.

:ride:

Well i just thought i would post it because some guys on here were wondering how he would do.Seeing how this is the KTM forum i thought they would like to hear that another katoom could get on the podium.Sorry to offend you SC SPODE! "Motocross Lites Practice beginner Champion" title i heard belonged to YOU!

Lighten up, Spanky.

Or are you another one of those guys that had his sense of humor surgically removed? I guess you didn't see the little emoticon?

The point was that practice times count for... nothing. Ask Bubba.

And here's an update: Your boy won't be racing today. It seems these wonderful thumpers have struck again. He suffered an "engine malfunction" that threw him over the bars and dislocated his shoulder.

:thumbsup: