Sign in to follow this  

07 Wr250

Anybody ride an 07 WR250 yet? If you have experience with the older model, does the aluminum frame make a big difference in terms of handling?

I just sold my 2003 and got a 2007 WR yesterday. I raced a guy on a CRF450 and a little kid on a RM100 and smoked em both! I figure top speed is about 90 mph.

Handles much better than my 2003, although I prefer my 2003's bloated-pig gas tank over the slim and trim 2007 tank.

Unfortunately I think I will sell it cause the aluminum frame makes ugly marks on my white boots. If that wasn't bad enough it smudges the white side panels too...

I just sold my 2003 and got a 2007 WR yesterday. I raced a guy on a CRF450 and a little kid on a RM100 and smoked em both! I figure top speed is about 90 mph.

Handles much better than my 2003, although I prefer my 2003's bloated-pig gas tank over the slim and trim 2007 tank.

Unfortunately I think I will sell it cause the aluminum frame makes ugly marks on my white boots. If that wasn't bad enough it smudges the white side panels too...

You have to be kiddin, it smoked a 450 and you want to sell it???? I say get black boots and ride like you stole it.

"if you arn't crashing you arn't pushing yourself hard enough"

Lmao, in case you werent aware, 'o7s arent available yet.

Uhhh............... Actually, they are. At least, where I am at.

i dont know were you live in cal but up north there not out yet.

i dont know were you live in cal but up north there not out yet.

Powersports in Rancho Cordova has them.

Uhh.. thats funny because under your post it says you have a 06 wr250f and i doubt that anyone would starty posting on TT again without havinbg written in your little profile that you have a 07 wr

Uhh.. thats funny because under your post it says you have a 06 wr250f and i doubt that anyone would starty posting on TT again without havinbg written in your little profile that you have a 07 wr

What are you talking about?? I dont have an 07', I didnt start this post. All I said was these ARE available in my area. So, I dont understand what it is you are saying, type clearer.