Sign in to follow this  

Warrior FS 23-What Have you Paid?

Looking at the FS 23 Weekend Warrior ('07) from a large RV dealer in SoCal with all options including dbl. elec bed, generator, pressure washer, fuel tank and in the billet color scheme. Has anyone found one cheaper than $24k+tax, fees, etc.? This seems to be a good price.

try hauln toyz in ventura. tell them what you gotten a quote for and im sure they will beat it. only prob is you might have to order it.

hey my dad had a mark donahue(i think that was the name) javlin. i think it was a 1970

Dont buy a WW unless you want problems. Everyone that I know that bought one has nothing but constant problems with them, WW and the dealers did nothing to help them - constant battle and would never touch another one again.

Dont buy a WW unless you want problems. Everyone that I know that bought one has nothing but constant problems with them, WW and the dealers did nothing to help them - constant battle and would never touch another one again.

like what??? we are surrounded by them here and have not heard of any major problems.

I have heard of some problems here on TT with extreme heat melting the glue on the siding. That is a BIG problem, but hopefully a very small case. Looking at other trailers, the fit and finish of the WW is superior to anything else. The rest, quite honestly, look really poorly constructed. I looked at a 19' Nitrous the other day that the dealer wanted $37k for and it looked like it was put together by trained monkeys!

They all have problems, every one of them.. every make, every model. They dont take their time when they build them. I have an Attitude and have only had very minor things wrong that I just fixed myself. I did tons of research on toy haulers and I honestly didnt find any brand that someone didnt have something to complain about so I just went with what fit my budget and had a layout that I liked.

I have 35' w/w 5th wheel and had a 32' w/w before that no problems with either like the guy said buy what fits your budget & layout.But do think w/w is one of the better toy hauler out their. :thumbsup:

They say you should shoot for 20 or so percent off of MSRP.... Check rv.net toyhauler section.... Tons of good advice and might find a good dealer near your area..

Nick

Try calling Shawn Zang:

Shawn Zang

Sales Manager

GIANT RV IRVINE TRAVELAND USA

www.glamiswarrior.com

E-mail shawnzang@glamiswarrior.com

949-681-0551 Office

909-841-4761 CELL

He takes care of all the Glamis Dunes.com people and goes well above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy and his prices are almost impossible to beat.

We bought an FT2600 in 2003 sold it in 2005 for $1000 less than we paid for it. Shawn really is the difference when it comes to WW, he knows all the right people and will make sure you are 100% satisfied. We ended up with a motorhome but if I ever go back to a toy hauler Shawn will be the first person I call.

Just my $.02,

Chris