Sign in to follow this  

Fox offroad tracker or...tracker?

just getting my money out to get some new boots. lookin at either the 2006 or 2007 fox offroad tracker or just the tracker. i need some help...i dont know if there is any difference... need some help please...thanks!!!!!!!!!!11

just getting my money out to get some new boots. lookin at either the 2006 or 2007 fox offroad tracker or just the tracker. i need some help...i dont know if there is any difference... need some help please...thanks!!!!!!!!!!11

Dont be so lazy and search for a post i did a couple of days ago where lots of guys like me that have bought those pieces of crap share our opinions on them and came to a conclusio that they wont protect you at all.

Well, the off-road model's soles should give you more traction for pushing the bike, climbing trails and general walking about. I've got nothing against either Trackers for casual riding or trail riding, but they really don't offer much protection for bar to bar MX racing. However, they are comfortable for walking and do a good job of protecting your feet from slight trail side bashes and your shin from painfully hitting the foot peg while kickstarting. They beat hiking boots, but I'd look elsewhere if I were concerned about crashing, especially if I had a dozen or so other guys racing behind and beside me.

how about some a-stars? Im sorry but the trackers give little to none protection for your ankle in a crash. Buy some good quality boots.

The answer is "there is no difference". You'd be better off with a steel toe construction boot from walmart.

They look cool, but don't do anything other than give the appearance of a protective boot.

If that's all you can afford, then you have not choice. But if you can come up with a little more money, you can get something that will really help you.

The answer is "there is no difference". You'd be better off with a steel toe construction boot from walmart.

No, I'd forgo the steel toes. I had friend that wore such things on a dirt bike, after crushing his toes on a rock, the steel toe was crushed and dang near amputated his toes before he could pry it back.