The state of Pit Biking in Canada

Well going to order a couple of bikes next week for me and the boy (man I hope at 45 that I am not to old) getting quotes on the 06 CRM and the Pitster X2 and X2r. Any opinions out there on wheel size and handling since they are 12x10,12x12 and 12x14 respectively. Its been 20 years since I have ridden and the boy 25 has no experience.

Anyway I digress it seems that Pit biking has yet to catch on up here but with the pricing on these new bikes I think things will change. Is the any pit races in Alberta? I know I contacted someone from the Alberta senior MX Association and he didn't even know what a Pit bike was.

I am in the Edmonton area so if anyone knows of any events up here I would sure like to go watch and who knows maybe even participate some day.

By the way am I the oldest member on this form?

Thx,

Burg

Well went with a couple of Pitster xr2's today, had some fun just taking it around the cul da sac can't wait to get out and learn how to ride again (been 20 years since I have been on the old husky 250 ) although I must say it seems it's like riding a bike came back to me in a hurry.

Great forum and hoping to learn lots from you guys, who knows maybe I might just get up some balls and race it someday.

Thx,

Burg