Sign in to follow this  

Wat kind of boots?

Hey guys,

I keep breaking my feet dirt biking and my parents cant wait till my birtday to buy me new boots so were considering getting the alpinestar tech 10 boots because they have titanium in them but if there is another type of boot that can protect me better please tell me...price doesnt matter because doctors offices arent cheap either.

thank u

I've wore Tech 8's for about 4 years now and have no intentions on switching anytime soon! i would get either the Tech 8's or 10's. Gaerne makes a good boot I heard too though.

i just got my tech 10s and absolutly love them...the gaerne are supposed to be nice to...but i liked the tech 10s better

Hey guys,

I keep breaking my feet dirt biking and my parents cant wait till my birtday to buy me new boots so were considering getting the alpinestar tech 10 boots because they have titanium in them but if there is another type of boot that can protect me better please tell me...price doesnt matter because doctors offices arent cheap either.

thank u

It doesn't matter what kind of boots you buy as lonag as they are top line boots (Gaerne SG10, Alpinestars Tech 6-8-10, Sidi Crossfire). This is protective gear, so spend the money (or Dad's money) and buy quality. You won't regret it!!

hahaha... tech 10s have titanium??? Tell that to the 5 broken bones in my foot. Tech 10s suck for certain kinds of protection. From now on I will be sticking to sg10s.

ya i have gaener like old sg1s or somethin like that it doesnt say sg10s or nething like that but i got them awhile ago and i keep breaking my feet ive broken them four times although the breaks ive had are minor and do not take that long to heal im just sick of doctors and boots that dont protect u good enough

tech 10's offer no protection for your toes though, just today my mate hit his toes on a stump while riding and badly broke 2 of his toes, from a stump. DeViLdRiVeR.

Like I said... I crashed and basically broke my foot in half. Tech 10s are not all that. Are tech 10s worth the risk of 2 surgeries, 4 pins, a plate and screws to you? Thats what I'm dealing with. If you want red size 11 tech 10's I'll sell you them for $250. They've only been used 3 times.