Sign in to follow this  

When will Canadian motocross be on T.V. in the US?

I don't know if it will ever be on TV in the US, but I do know that you can buy the full DVD set of this years 2006 pro MX series.

Go to www.cmrcracing.com and there should be an ad there somewhere!

I'm glad that someone in the states appreciates Canadian MX, I think that the riders in it are pretty good.

they seem to play them in the winter. i saw the ones from last summer over the winter usually on tuesday i think. check speed channels online schedule

The speed coverage of the Canadian nationals beats the hell out of OLN's AMA nationals coverage. The announcers, camera angles, racing, and overall energy are just plain better. The racers down here are of much higher caliber(no offense, of course), which is what makes it so sad that our coverage sucks. Oh well, BRING ON THE CANADIAN NATIONALS!!!!!

They're playing here on Sportsnet and Global right now, they just showed round 5 (my race). Usually Speed shows them in the US in winter. Probably won't air until December or so for you guys.

The speed coverage of the Canadian nationals beats the hell out of OLN's AMA nationals coverage. The announcers, camera angles, racing, and overall energy are just plain better. The racers down here are of much higher caliber(no offense, of course), which is what makes it so sad that our coverage sucks. Oh well, BRING ON THE CANADIAN NATIONALS!!!!!

I agree competely :thumbsup:

The ones that they are showing on global are last years races, this years races are only on Rogers Sportsnet. They are also showing old ones on Xtreme.