Sign in to follow this  

Get your lift jack by Midnight tonight!

Last week those jacks were for sale up here in B.C. for $79.99. I went and took a look and measured the distance between the lift saddles.It seemed that it would be too wide to fit under the DRZ skidplate. Please let me know how it works out for you.

I bought the same thing from Harbor Freight. It only cost me $30. I've used it for a couple years now too. Granted, I'm sure the Craftsman is of better quality.

Harbour Frieght has 2 to choose from for $65 bucks mine works sweet I bought the yellow one. :thumbsup:

Dood sear's blows.... they had that black and red one on sale 3 months ago for 49.99. the professional one was 69.99

I have a Craftsman, too. I don't think it was on sale when I got it, though, so I probably paid around $80. It works great. I only wish that all 4 wheels had were able to rotate around. I've got a small section in the garage for the bike and I always have to drag the front end around to position it. It's a minor issue, though. Considering how much those little lightweight aluminum stands cost, this is a good deal. And to that guy that got his at Harbor Freight for $30 - more power to ya!

By the way, when I bought mine at Sears there was a much lighter aluminum one next to it that looked awesome. Unfortunately it cost about twice as much. I'd love to see that one go on sale.

A. It's the professional one.

B. The sale depends on zipcode, was still on sale in ohio till Midnight last night, probably longer other places.

C. All Craftsman stuff I ever had was quality.

D. Going to pick it up now, will report.

i picked one up the last time it went on sale (thanks to this site). works great, but i use it for my Harley.

Well, picked it up today.

Got the bike up on it no problem. Like it's made for it.

Comes with it's own tie downs to secure the bike.

Goes up and down by pumping pedals with your foot, kinda cool.

Even has safety stops to keep the piston from letting down.

Levelers were bent when I opened it but tapped them back with a hammer.

For bikes with super high clearance, you can get add on rubber riser blocks.

You can also bolt your own 2 x 4's or boards on if you want.

Overal a good deal and better than my old one (milk crate).

See My Garage for pics of both.

Now if only I had the tools to get the headset apart so I could repack the bearings.

Where was that thread again.........