Sign in to follow this  

This stuff’s like CRACK!!!

I’ve dropped over $150.00 on the DRZ in the last 2 days and looking to spend more.

This stuff’s like CRACK!!! I might as well go and start my DRZ up and put my mouth over my Yoshi pipe.

The recording on the DRZ Anonymous hotline rings true, it starts small maybe with case shields then a new set tires, then progresses to a Yoshimura full exhaust system. This lifestyle will sooner or later force you to hit rock bottom. The penny pinching and the betrayal of your beloved dog by buying him/her cheap dog food will so turn to stealing school kids lunch money with the intention of having enough money by the end of the school year to buy a set of SM rims.

Does this sound like you? Your not alone, take our hand and join DRZ Anonymous today.

Hello, well my names Easy and I’m I’m I’m a DRZoholic.

I need your support. I need to know I‘m not alone

my drinking club has a DRZ problem.

Hahaha... I just spit coffee all over the place.

If DR-Z Anonymous was a 12 step program, I'd need about 30. My first year alone, I spent half of what I paid for the bike in parts and other "essentials." But I love it, and compared to alot of other bikes, modding the DRZ is actually pretty cheap. In fact, it's too cheap, which is why we all have an addiction. Well, except for tires, tires arent cheap.

You're not alone:lol:

Just installed almost $300 worth of carbon fiber on my bike today , and I'm back on the net and eBay looking for the next thing (handlebars maybe:ride: ? new signal lights...maybe it's time to do the 3x3? not sure.... :thumbsup: )

Check out the garage, it's full of us addicts. :ride:

Wiped my savings out the first two weeks :ride: . Now I'm looking for a credit card. :applause:

My name is Spacedog, & I'm a DRZoholic. :thumbsup:

I'd like to say quit while you still can Easy......but thats not gonna happen.

I too am a DRZaholic. :thumbsup:

welcome to the club folks.

ps- im glad you liked that Tix. now clean your keyboard... it doesnt like coffee.

Hey sign me up for the A.A. DRZ program also. I've done the 3x3,gel seat, full exhaust,rejet,606 Dunlops,case protection,rad protection,hand protection now I need protection from the bank account!!! HELP!! Hey it's better than doing dope. Dope is probably cheaper. LOL.

How bad is it if I've doubled the cost of the bike via modifications? Unfortunately that large number my garage is realistic.

HH

Hi im Drzdual....and and and i just want a taste of FCR please anyone anyone please give ME a TASTE!

You guys really do have a problem, what losers. I am in complete control and only mod when I want too. I don't mod anymore than my friends. You guys are just overreacting, I can quit modding any time I like! Mind your own business. :thumbsup:

You guys really do have a problem, what losers. I am in complete control and only mod when I want too. I don't mod anymore than my friends. You guys are just overreacting, I can quit modding any time I like! Mind your own business. :thumbsup:

this is called DENIAL

Hi im Drzdual....and and and i just want a taste of FCR please anyone anyone please give ME a TASTE!

We should meet up some time and I could let you "Sample" my setup. Surgeon Generals warning says to proceed with caution, subject may become dependent.

HH

I've also wiped out a good deal of my savings on mods and I'm far from done. My friend has one, and he's never added anything. He tells me I won't get any money back from the mods. I told him no problem since I never intend to sell it anyway.... and if I was desperate and had too, it would've been worth it anyway. Our time on earth just aint that long.

$150? A hundrend and fifty bucks!?!?!?!? :thumbsup:

Aw shucks, that is like over the counter cough syrup vs. crack. You are doing just fine. You have a long way to go before you can call it a problem. :ride: Yeah, that's the ticket, just trust me. :applause::applause:

hi, my name is DRpuckheadZ, and i don't have a problem. the only reason i'm here is because you don't understand me. its soo not fair that you are all ganging up on me, just leave me and my DRZ alone... (gone for hours)...

i'm sorry, i love you guys soo much, just give me one more ride, just one more i promise i'll quit, i just need an FCR thats it, then Ill quit....