Sign in to follow this  

Brand new 2fiddy!!!!!!!!

I rode 50 miles on my cr85 today then got a call from hahn about the crf250. i cleaned my 85 then pappy drove 3 hrs to anahiem and bought my 06 crf250 from hahm motorsports today!!!!!! 5000 otd. IM so happy. just thought i would tell you guys. ill get some videos of me breakin it in tommorow. If anyone goes there dont talk the the guy named art he is a jerk. he told me and my dad he would take my 85 for a trade in for $1000 and when we got there he said 500.

later.

nice im sure ull love it i just got mine and i was amazed too bad i broke my wrist tonight

5k otd? dang, i wish bieks were cheap like that here, its like a million out the door, hence why i had to buy used

you should never trade a bike to the dealer, no matter if he's a jerk or not,

ther still gonna give bottom dollar. best to sell your self.

Thats for shiit sure. I only got 2600 for my 04 when I traded it in back in February, and my 04 was nice as hell too.

I rode 50 miles on my cr85 today then got a call from hahn about the crf250. i cleaned my 85 then pappy drove 3 hrs to anahiem and bought my 06 crf250 from hahm motorsports today!!!!!! 5000 otd. IM so happy. just thought i would tell you guys. ill get some videos of me breakin it in tommorow. If anyone goes there dont talk the the guy named art he is a jerk. he told me and my dad he would take my 85 for a trade in for $1000 and when we got there he said 500.

later.

YOU PROBABLY GOT AN 05 WITH NEW GRAPHICS AND ATWIN PIPE. LOL

THEY RIPPED YOU OFF ON YOUR 85,ITS PROBABLY WORTH 2000 AT LEAST

later.

dude you stole the thread shoulda just added to smoken deals

where someone turned ya on

you should never trade a bike to the dealer, no matter if he's a jerk or not,

ther still gonna give bottom dollar. best to sell your self.

I traded-in my XR100 when I got my CRF250R. That tank ran a month without a single drop of oil (long story) and was still riding good except for some blue smoke and a rattling engine. :ride: I felt bad to sell it to a poor guy so I still traded it for 1650$cnd witch is 1470$ US. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I traded-in my XR100 when I got my CRF250R. That tank ran a month without a single drop of oil (long story) and was still riding good except for some blue smoke and a rattling engine :applause:

haha, if your xr has always had oil in it you have a problem,

i changed my oil in my 80, and my brother took it for a ride when the drain bolt was still out, i got home from school and ut the plug in, put oil in and rode it for over a year, then sold it to a guy for $600 :ride:

i wish my crf was that crazy, they should make an XRF 250 R

ya same. from corona motorsports. 6000 otd. thought i got a good deal. but it was a few months ago, the first week of may.