Sign in to follow this  

out for the season

im done for the rest of the year. i over shot a tripple and new there was no way in he11 i was saveing it so i bailede and ended up putting my left hand down and i broke my growth plate.thank god i didnt bring my new honda to day and crashed on my kawasaki

hope you heal and get better soon,

see you should have brought the honda because you would have felt better on the bike and wouldnt have gone over the tripple as fast

If you only overshot it, you should of stayed on the bike. 12 inches of suspension really help. Did you get out of shape in the air or anything?

And sorry about your injury, I know it sucks. :thumbsup:

ya ive over-booted some pretty big ass jumps from high up in the air, u should of stayed on the bike man. hope u heal pretty quick, it sux not being able to ride.

i wanna bring in a picture of a crashed 2006 crf250 to play around with the dealer i bought my bike from.

i wanna bring in a picture of a crashed 2006 crf250 to play around with the dealer i bought my bike from.

:thumbsup: thats funny. i gotta try that sometime

haha, that would be grat, to bring in a picture of my engine all blown up, my dealer would be like "damn dude you just spent like a grand on that thing!"