Sign in to follow this  

done for the season

im done for the rest of the year. i over shot a tripple and new there was no way in he11 i was saveing it so i bailede and ended up putting my left hand down and i broke my growth plate.thank god i didnt bring my new honda to day and crashed on my kawasaki tho i would have ratherdnot crash all together

i cant say much cuz i have never seen the jump but I think bailing was a mistake. Specialy over jumping the bike would take the hit instaed of your body?? But again i broke my back 4 months ago but thats cuz i swaped out hard on a fast section.

i would have ratherd landed on my my feet then in the next section of whoops bailing in the case was deff. the best possible thing

i over cleared a triple by like 20 feet, landed and than rode a superman to the next jump, hit the next double with no feet and landed it clean til i slid out...

freakin wild ride if u ask me hahaha, i ended up breaking my foot and almost needing surgery...dont feel bad, anything can happen, and its kinda hard to think what to do within like 2 seconds of crashing, only instinct is hold on for dear life or let go haha

and your done for the season why??..i just broke my growth plate in my right wrist..umm..it will be 3 weeks ago tommorw..and cutting the cast off tonight so i can race tommorw night..it feels fine to me..so im gonna ride!

when i broke my wrist i cut the cast short, i was able to ride glen helen 2x's a week with it on with no problems, the cast kept my wrist stable

just watch out the dr's got pissed and made me leave an even bigger cast on after they saw my customized cast

doctors always say longer than it really should be...they think ur some kind of ***** or somthin....the doctor told me to keep a splint on my broke finger for 6 weeks!!! i took it off and i can bend the finger and everything and it doesnt even hurt and its only been 1 week

I'm done for a year, $161,000 hospital bill, broke both wrists and dislocated the left, fractured sinus cavity and eye orbit, bruises on the brain, lacerated forehead from impact(silver dollar), a couple minor bruising, down hill triple then it swings right, there were boulders bordering the track on the left side and clipped them 4th gear, 3 months ago, left wrist/hand needs much more time

I'm done for a year, $161,000 hospital bill, broke both wrists and dislocated the left, fractured sinus cavity and eye orbit, bruises on the brain, lacerated forehead from impact(silver dollar), a couple minor bruising, down hill triple then it swings right, there were boulders bordering the track on the left side and clipped them 4th gear, 3 months ago, left wrist/hand needs much more time

u need medical insurance...

all that would cost me 15$

just raced tonight..after cutting my cast off my wrist was really stiff..but raced tongiht and managed 6th overall..not bad considering everytime i hit a bump it hurt realy bad haha..even got the holeshot moto 1..everyone was suprised and glad that i could pull off such good results considering i had a broken wrsit..i cant wait to go see my doc next thursday lol..i cant wait to see his face when he sees i dont have a cast :-D i think im gonna bring my throphy so i can prove to him i could do it (he told me i wouldnt be able to ride through the pain and i wouldnt be able to twist enough...annnd when i blew out my knee back in april he told me that only like 1 in 100 are able to funcution again without surgery..proved him wrong with that one too) it will be a good doc visit :-D

i just got back from the hospital for xrays and they doc said that i knocked the growth plate right out. they have me in a cast uyp to my elbow for 3 weeks. then after that i get a small cast