Sign in to follow this  

2006 Kxf250

hey guys im thinking of getting the 2006 kxf 250 and im jus wondering wat yous think of them and wat problems they hav. im upgrading from a 2005 cr125 and jus want to be sure. Thanks :thumbsup:

The ones been sold now should be fine, but for a few and i mean very few of us who go tthe first models out, got duds, well thats what iv been told, mines in the shed, collecting dust, has been for 2 months, havnt even ridden it, dont trust it. And yes it is a 06 KX250F. Lasted 30hrs before it shit.

But yeh, go for it, its the second best bike iv ever ridden.

thanks lads i actually hav the choice to get the brand new 07 kxf wen it comes out soon so im not sure which to get. the 06 bike has some stuff added to it and hasnt much hours on it. thats why i like it. id be gettin the 07 for the same price as the 06 one so im confused now :thumbsup: im going to hav a look at the 06 bike tonight so hopefully that will make up my mind :ride:

I Have The 06 Kx250f. I Ride Regularly With A My Best Friend Who Is Of Equal Skil, He Has A 06 Crf250f. Even He, A Die Hard Red Rider Admits Mine Is Better! He Still Won't Change. Poor Fool!

I Have The 06 Kx250f. I Ride Regularly With A My Best Friend Who Is Of Equal Skil, He Has A 06 Crf250f. Even He, A Die Hard Red Rider Admits Mine Is Better! He Still Won't Change. Poor Fool!

Whats With The Capitols In Front Of Every Word Lol???

Stick With Honda! Kawi's Dont Compare... Go To A Dealer Or A Track.. Some How Get On Both Of Them And Ride Them Make Your Own Judgement Your The One Spending The Money!!! Kawi Cant Touch Honda's Handeling Or Power For That Matter!

Ride Them Both And Decide I Did That And Walked Away With A Honda! I Love It! The 06 Crf250 Is Indestructable!

Stick With Honda! Kawi's Dont Compare... Go To A Dealer Or A Track.. Some How Get On Both Of Them And Ride Them Make Your Own Judgement Your The One Spending The Money!!! Kawi Cant Touch Honda's Handeling Or Power For That Matter!

Ride Them Both And Decide I Did That And Walked Away With A Honda! I Love It! The 06 Crf250 Is Indestructable!

I've ridden both and your WRONG. I had been on Honda's for 20+ years before riding these KXF's. My signature speaks for itself as to which I thought was better.

lmao...thats funny ^^^