Sign in to follow this  

Is there?

I'm looking at a few different years of XR 400's. I know there isn't really a bad XR, but are there any of the years had more problems than other years? Are there any years that were better? had an advantage over the other years? Thanks.

By the 2000 model year, all the upgrades and improvements had been done, so there have been no changes since then.

By the 2000 model year, all the upgrades and improvements had been done, so there have been no changes since then.

Yup. Good choice! :ride::applause::thumbsup:

there doesn't seem to be quite as many aftermarket choices for '95 and earlier. Like you said, they're all good :thumbsup:

there doesn't seem to be quite as many aftermarket choices for '95 and earlier. Like you said, they're all good :thumbsup:

:ride::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

:ride: Sorry, didn't see the "400" in the first post. I was thinking of my '95 250 :thumbsup::applause:

Thanks. Thats what I wanted to know. I had been looking at any XR 400 but finding they were more or less equally priced, but not equally used. Now I'm narrowing down to 00-04. I've found a 400 EX wrecked that I'm going to use the electric start from and Dual sport my XR 400 when I find it.