Sign in to follow this  

Is Reed Racing Milleville?

Lately he hasnt been practicing, he should be in, at least i hope he is :thumbsup:

He hasn't been practicing? Is it due to his knee injury? (It was his knee, right?)

i think it was his knee, he is just saving himself for the race

Supposedly he doesn't "need" to practice on Saturdays. He says that he has the track figured out in about 3 laps.

Yeah, he says the saturday practice adds stress and makes his weekends a lil bit busier. Since he's been to most of the tracks already he prefers to skip it. I think this has only been the last few rounds. Judging by his 1st moto at washougal I think might help, hopefully.

Rumor has it he sprained his cervix at a socal practice track this week and has decided not to risk further damge to it in Sat. practice. He will be racing though.

Rumor has it he sprained his cervix at a socal practice track this week and has decided not to risk further damge to it in Sat. practice. He will be racing though.

ya, thats the reason :thumbsup:

I'm pretty gullible. I was about to flame the whole cervix thing. However, if there's on thing CR is not is a woman.

First moto bubba crashed reed took over the lead. Then his head pipe fell off and the bike slowed he went back to third. Rain started hard during 2nd lites race and I left but I wonder if they had problems with the engine after the first race because I did not see him in the top ten in the second moto?

I won't get mean, but why post race info when it hasn't shown on tv yet? Please don't post results (or happenings) until it's aired unless the title indicates spoiler.