how to keep grip ends from ripping?

is there anyway to keep the end of grips form ripping when u fall or just simply tip over....cuz i ride at the track 5 times a week and every day in a corner or somthin ill fall at least once even if its just a little tip overand the end of the grips will rip off leaving just the bar and i dont like riding with the bars sticking out so i always end up having to put new grips on after every ride and i use the renthal kevlar grips too...itried putting a nickel in the end but it doesnt help..does any company make bar ends like bmx bikes?

I use Odi Grips. They are bike/throttle specific and you don't need to glue them. They are patented clamp on grips and have replaceable end plugs. Get them at the TT store.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Western_Power_Sports_Offroad_2006/default.asp?p=383

BTW...They work and cost the same as regular grips, and they are easier to replace when they wear out.

+1 on the ODI. I run them with bark busters, but the end caps should work very well for preventing damage to the grip from the bar hitting the dirt.

Not specifically related to your problem, but I run ODI's on everything I own with handlebars (except my street bike, but that isn't an "athletic" type of handlebar device) both my stand-up jet skis, my mountain bike and now my dirt bike. ODI's are the way to go, I'll never glue on another grip.