Sign in to follow this  

2006 CMRC Canadian National Motocross - Round 05 - Moto Valley [torrent]

Thank´s man i was just looking for the Canadian rounds :thumbsup::ride:

:applause:

much appreciated..my tv is messed up and i havent seen one yet..except the riverglade national in person :thumbsup:

I Was At Regina For The Pro National And Dang Was Dusty Klatt Amazing To Watch.

Really nice racing in these Canadian rounds. I just wonder why there there are hardly any spectators around the track.

Funny commentators btw, do you think they can still speak after the screaming broadcasts? :thumbsup:

However, I like their enthusiastic attitude =)

Really nice racing in these Canadian rounds. I just wonder why there there are hardly any spectators around the track.

Funny commentators btw, do you think they can still speak after the screaming broadcasts? :thumbsup:

However, I like their enthusiastic attitude =)

Here in Saskatchewan the province that Regina's in has a small population for the size of the province we have only about 1 million people. Saskatchewan is about 251,366 sq mi. I think I heard Regina had the best crowd turn out for the year so far when it was held.

much appreciated..my tv is messed up and i havent seen one yet..except the riverglade national in person :thumbsup:

yeah I seen the RiverGlade nationals in person to sweet race, Rusty was dominating JSR was right behind too, awsome race