Sign in to follow this  

Ron Hamp Cycles

I emailed Ron last week and told him I needed some Stainless Steel Valves and Valve Springs and the next day he said they were being coated, so I said thats fine just email me when they are done and tell me how to order them. So how long does it normally take to get them coated and how do you order I couldnt find a link for anything. It's killing me that the last month or so for summer is here and I can't ride my bike. Thanks

there's an old fashioned communication device, I think it's called a telephone. they are manual but they do work. So, if you look up Ron in a thread, click on his mug and then look at this personal info and click on his website link, the second thing you see is his phone number. :ride:

linky

:thumbsup:

now how would any body here no how long it takes to get them coated since im one of the only pepole that has taken the time to develop a valve that last longer than a normal steel valve and am @ the mercy ofthe valve manufactures and coaters there not ready yet if you cant wait buy some one elses valves kibble white has been out of valves for 2 mounths @ a time and im out for 2 weeks and get blasted .

:ride: ron, you need to develope some clutch baskets to go along with your motor work. Because the clutch is the first thing to go after you have worked your magic with the motor. :thumbsup::applause:

Hey Ron, I didnt mean to seem like I was pissed, because im not, im just wondering when they'll be ready for me to order them, so if you have any idea thatd be great

I don't blame Ron one bit for his agitation. Coming on a public forum and throwing this out to the masses is definitely not the proper way to do business. If you have a direct question for your vendor, ask your vendor the direct question. Seriously, is anyone here going to be able to tell you when Ron's part's are going to become available to YOU? I don't think so. Also, it comes across like you are blaming Ron for not having your valves done soon enough and clearly at this stage of the process it is entirely out of his hands and he is at the mercy of others. Of course you would have known that already if you had picked up the phone and asked him an ETA.

the uncoated valves showed up here @ 5 oclock so i did not have time to get them out to the coaters but they will be going tomorow and i will be talking to them to see just when they can be done my sales rep has hand delivered them before .And @ 49 years old i some times can be a jerk i have been doing this way to long .

49 years old ron!!!I swear you dont look a day over 20!!!................so how bout that discount!