Sign in to follow this  

question about graphics company

what company is it that when you buy a set of preprints you can send them your plastics and they will put them on for you at no charge just shipping cost?

factorybacking alos does this. JMO but I would just send them the exhaust side. The front and left side are very easy.

If you send them one, why not just send them all? You can't ride without the exhaust side anyways...

If you send them one, why not just send them all? You can't ride without the exhaust side anyways...

Higher shipping cost is one reason. Again, Just My Opinion.

it would be like 2.00 more

When I sent my exhaust side off through usps it would only fit in their biggest box with one end stilll partially open and layers and layers of tape wrapped around it to seal it. Price was a little over $8 IIRC. To get the other side and the # plate in a box big enough would definately cost more than $10. Maybe ups would be a better option but it's agood bit further to drive to than the post office.

factorybacking alos does this. JMO but I would just send them the exhaust side. The front and left side are very easy.

just called facotrybacking cuz i liked that way that thier backgrounds looked and they charge $25 dollars to install them :ride::applause::applause: yeah decal works does it for free so i am stickin with them. :thumbsup:

Just put them on yourself. After I completely screwed up putting some number plate backgrounds on my old bike, I never wanted to try again, that is until I learned how to do it the right way. Just spray windex on the sticky side of the graphics, lay them on the plastics, then work out the windex with a credit card and I used a hair dryer to speed the process up. I did a complete head to toe graphics kit, and only got two little air bubbles which I pricked with a pin and worked out.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ssnova18/detail?.dir=f2bfscd&.dnm=b35fscd.jpg&.src=ph