Sign in to follow this  

motocross lites on oln right now!

I wish they'd show the big boys as much as they re-play the lites races.

yeah RV's died in the first moto :thumbsup:

pro-circuit really needs to get their shit together..

What was up with one of the cameras? It was nearly black and white.

If you ever get a chance to see washougal in person, it is gorgeous. It is a superb setting. Can't imagine the traffic getting in and out on a national day however!

If you ever get a chance to see washougal in person, it is gorgeous. It is a superb setting. Can't imagine the traffic getting in and out on a national day however!

The traffic at shougal was baaaad. Took over an hour to get out of the damn place. We saw one guy who got tired of waiting, he blew through a banner and went through this guys back lawn to get to the road.

I posted it two hours before looking to see if anyone knew what was racing.Just said motorcycleracing.

They must carry the same camera set to every race. There's been one view that's really dark compared to the others since last year. It's kind of a family joke to figure out which view it's going to be when we watch the races.

^^^^

mx lites moto 2 is on right now

Uhh, that was a re-run.

Yeah, to get out of Washougal fast you either need to leave at the beginning of the 2nd moto or just walk the track while everyone is in there cars honking at each other. Then once you are done walking the track the traffic should be died down my then.