Sign in to follow this  

Why Ride...

Bet he ain't married.

Sorry, I think it's lame. I'm not prude...in fact, I'm kind of a pig, but I don't need to be explaining that rolling billboard to my very smart and observant 8 year old daughter.

Sorry, I think it's lame. I'm not prude...in fact, I'm kind of a pig, but I don't need to be explaining that rolling billboard to my very smart and observant 8 year old daughter.

I think it's funny stuff.

I think it's funny stuff.

I think your conspiracy theories are funny. :thumbsup:

BTW, do you have any kids? If so, how would you explain that to an 8 year daughter?

I think it's funny, too...just not on the freeway.

I think it's funny, too...just not on the freeway.

Where else would it be?? On his bedroom door??

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause:

I'm sure you can very easily think of something to tell your daughter.

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause:

I'm sure you can very easily think of something to tell your daughter.

LOL, the next worst thing is lying to your daughter!!! ha ha

yeah dirtbikers can be a-holes :thumbsup:

Where else would it be?? On his bedroom door??

Wow, a little slow today? "Where else would it be?" Would you wear that saying on a t-shirt to your mom's house? The answer, if you have any class is No. So, if it isn't appropriate at your mom's house, why is it OK to shove it in front of EVERYONE whose driving behind you (children, etc.)

What is on that trailer is a joke just like any other dirty or off color joke you hear at work (or, in most of your cases, at school). Think of any dirty joke that you've heard and now envision it printed on the back of a trailer...where does it stop?

Again, I have as dirty a mouth as any of you AND I enjoy dirty jokes too. But I have enough class to tell the jokes with my buddies and tone it down around my kids. This POS with the trailer doesn't give anyone the choice...

say.

"daughter, it means ride as in "spoil". It basically means if i could buy lots of jewelry for your mother as much as i buy alot of jewelry for my bike, than id be home surprising her right now. Because i love you and your mother so dearly! Understand?"

then she'll reply with " Man, i love you dad!"

and we all win!

say.

"daughter, it means ride as in "spoil". It basically means if i could buy lots of jewelry for your mother as much as i buy alot of jewelry for my bike, than id be home surprising her right now. Because i love you and your mother so dearly! Understand?"

and we all win!

imagine that girl on her first date. "Biff, I want you to 'spoil' me."

god...... what a kill joy

Yeah, showing respect for others is so boring.

say.

and we all win!

Now THAT'S funny...and more creative than the trailer... :thumbsup:

What 8 year old would know what that meant?But there is worse in t.v. and the net.

Wow, a little slow today? "Where else would it be?" Would you wear that saying on a t-shirt to your mom's house? The answer, if you have any class is No. So, if it isn't appropriate at your mom's house, why is it OK to shove it in front of EVERYONE whose driving behind you (children, etc.)

What is on that trailer is a joke just like any other dirty or off color joke you hear at work (or, in most of your cases, at school). Think of any dirty joke that you've heard and now envision it printed on the back of a trailer...where does it stop?

Again, I have as dirty a mouth as any of you AND I enjoy dirty jokes too. But I have enough class to tell the jokes with my buddies and tone it down around my kids. This POS with the trailer doesn't give anyone the choice...

Although I found the joke funny, you are right.