Sign in to follow this  

Tomahawk Tuesday night? 8/15/06

I've got to be up for a retreat in Gaylord Monday thru Wednesday....I'm taking the bike to ride Tuesday night at Wolverine. My cell number is 989-233-8729.....I'll be leaving from the parking lot near Webber Lake around 4:00 p.m. or so.........going to do the B loop.

I've got to be up for a retreat in Gaylord Monday thru Wednesday....I'm taking the bike to ride Tuesday night at Wolverine. My cell number is 989-233-8729.....I'll be leaving from the parking lot near Webber Lake around 4:00 p.m. or so.........going to do the B loop.

I'll also probably stop in St. Helen on Wednesday night and do a section of that system.......won't get there until about 4:30 or so on 8/16/06.

I might be in the tomahawk/wolf area monday and tuesday if my friends will go. But one may not be able to go.

Beleive it or not, I am supposed to be at a conference in Gaylord on Tuesday and wednesday.

Was just telling the wife last night I should have tried to line up a ride. I will give you a call. Not sure if I will be staying till wednesday, but I will plan a ride on Tuesday night.

Where you plan on riding? Frederic or Wolverine??

Beleive it or not, I am supposed to be at a conference in Gaylord on Tuesday and wednesday.

Was just telling the wife last night I should have tried to line up a ride. I will give you a call. Not sure if I will be staying till wednesday, but I will plan a ride on Tuesday night.

I was planning on Wolverine for Tuesday night........I might try Frederic on Weds.???

Hey, I think I have a conferance in Wolverine Tuesday myself.

I wish.

:thumbsup: You work out of the house, so you can have a conference in Wolverine any time you want, right? :ride:

I don't... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: You work out of the house, so you can have a conference in Wolverine any time you want, right? :ride:

Like I always say.

The best part about working for yourself is you are able to take off if needed.

The worst part about working for yourself is you are able to take off if needed.

Just rode Loop C a week ago and had a GREAT time. My son was too tired to ride both that and the B loop or I would have ridden it too.

What a great trail system. I wasn't too keen seeing it was wide enough for quads but it was so well groomed that it didn't seem to matter.

Have fun !! Vacation is over and I'm back to work...

It's cool how it worked out....B loop was a blast. That is a nice trail!

Wish I had meetings up here every week in the summer. I would never get sick of these trails up here.....