FCR-MX Question for Burned

I installed the FCR-MX yesterday.... everything went smoothly. I am riding at 800 feet, stock exhaust, 155 main jet. Everything is per the "Burned Kit".

The improvement in performance is very noticeable.... except off idle. I now have a hesitation that I didn't have with the old BSR carb. I've also noticed that when I'm just cruising, or decelerating, that the bike "burbles". This may be normal?

The real issue is the hesitation. I have the FMS01 fuel screw, and thought that perhaps it wasn't set right, so I turned it in - all the way - and the bike continues to idle fine?? If anything, the idle increases with the fuel screw all the way in. Turning the fuel screw out 3 or more turns makes the bike start to idle roughly.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Burned,

I pulled out the FMS01, and replaced it with the original FCR-MX fuel screw. When adjusting the original fuel screw, I found that I could screw it in all the way and the bike would still idle fine. When I turn the fuel screw out, the bike will die if I blip the throttle while clutched???

Fuel screw all the way in, it runs fine. Great acceleration, easy wheelies, bog gone.

Should I go leaner on the pilot jet... or leave as is? If you recommend a new pilot jet, what size should I go with?

Thanks!