Sign in to follow this  

cr125r + yz125 pics

yeah jk

ktm's are aight

the only thing id ever buy is a yamaha and maybe a honda

do you have a reason for that or you just pick bikes based on color? not trying to pick on you but just trying to understand all the brand loyalty bullshit.

I wonder if all the hardcore honda fans (again, not picking on honda just an ex.) would pick a xr100 over a brand new yz450 if those were the only choices. I mean hondas are the best bikes around aren't they? way better than a piece of shit yamaha. :thumbsup:

do you have a reason for that or you just pick bikes based on color? not trying to pick on you but just trying to understand all the brand loyalty bullshit.

I wonder if all the hardcore honda fans (again, not picking on honda just an ex.) would pick a xr100 over a brand new yz450 if those were the only choices. I mean hondas are the best bikes around aren't they? way better than a piece of shit yamaha. :thumbsup:

:ride:

this would be my '99 yz125...im kicking myself in the ass rite now for letting this thing go for so damn cheap...but i still have my 250f...i miss my smoker too tho...

http://i2.tinypic.com/24ce2jq.jpg

What did yo sell it for? :thumbsup::ride:

thousand...i just wanted to get rid of it fast...n the guy was buying it for his son...n he was jobless, at like 45..n goin back to college...so he was hard on money...but i def regret it now...n im only 19 so a grand 'sounds'...let me say it again...'sounds' like alot of money..but now that im at the bottom of it...i wish i had her back...or asked more out of it...i loved the bike :thumbsup: