Sign in to follow this  

What to do

Made the STUPID mistake of taking my wifes quad to a dealer for service because I wasnt going to have time to do it and figured how bad can they screw this up. An oil change and replace the oring seal on the water pump.

The quad now leaks coolant from the seal worse than it did before the "repair", and is leaking oil! My main concern is that they pulled the drail bolt threads out or something stupid.

Im not sure if I should investigate it myself or take it back to them. If it is stripped I want them to find it and fix it. On one hand Im pissed because they screwed up and they should make it right, on the other I dont want them touching it again... :ride::thumbsup:

Just fix it yourself, do it right. If you want anything done right in this world you have to do it yourself.

if they screwed it up make them fix it. where i work if you botch a job you [being the shop]should eat at least the labor and or parts provided it's their mistake and if they leave a bad taste in your mouth don't go back there excuse for shoddy workmanship.

Take it back to them for one last time. That way you wont be out quite as much money if they in fact actually made some sort of error. If they messed it up real bad you can get new stuff for free. Hope this helps, good luck. And for future info, dont take anything to a dealer again unless its under warranty or you have no possible way of fixing it.

2 options:

1. Take it back to the dealer and tell them to fix it.

2. Take it back to the dealer and trade it in for a bike. :thumbsup:

My vote is for option number 2. :ride:

was it corona motorsports? they have a really nice shop, but a bunch of complete MORONS work there.

was it corona motorsports? they have a really nice shop, but a bunch of complete MORONS work there.

Thats them!

Im gonna call the service manager tomorrow and explain the problem. I dont expect much help but who knows...

Thats them!

Im gonna call the service manager tomorrow and explain the problem. I dont expect much help but who knows...

well good luck.

make sure they know how pissed off you are. that's bullshit.

If they screwed your bike up make them fix it.You paid them to do it correctly, if the drain plug is stripped they will have to repair and guarantee the fix.As far as bike shops go i have had VERY BAD luck going to so called BIKE MECHANICS.@ local bike shops where i live.I started going to my local Honda Dealer and have had Fast,Reliable Great service.There is a saying i use @ work (You are no better than your help) i don't think it makes any difference if you go to a Bike Shop or a Dealer if they have good Mechanics that care you will get quality work

tell them to fu.ck a goat too. :ride:

My gf talked me into a merry-go-round at an amusement park and i had to ride a goat..never new goats could be so extreme :thumbsup:

If you want anything done right in this world you have to do it yourself.

Unfortunately, that's true